Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dedication to all the Strong Willed Soldiers

You are a few and far between. You are what I call a Rare Breed. They tell you there must be something wrong with you because you don't let this job get to you and you continue the fight for the weak and oppressed. You do not conform to labels posted on you. You are strong and never let anyone or anything tell you any different. As this song says by Our Lady Peace, your not that strong, but you are not weak. It does bother you to see the world we all love and know in such diarray. I watched 2 of you salute for your fellow brothers who were lost when TAPS plays. You are true heroes and never forget that, you know who you are, I don't have to name you. To watch you on a daily basis keeps me going because I know my life can't be half as bad as watching fellow Brothers fall to this war and others before..Like I said you are a Rare Breed and I am glad I know you all...

No comments: