Monday, June 30, 2008

The Daily life of an Infantry Wife

You never realize how lonely life is until reality sinks in and your the one left behind for the greater good of man.I love my soldier, war is his life on a daily basis, and it is for the family waiting and keeping up the homefront..Anticipation of departure huh, they really have no idea what that truely means until they live it...Yes, I am very scared, scared of the unknown, the not knowing on a daily basis..Is he going to come home all fucked up in the head like the ones before him..Don't feel sorry for me though, I knew what I was doing when I married this wonderful man..Thursday is my appointment with the Dr. to untie my tubes, so maybe before he leaves for Hell, he'll have something to look forward to when he gets home....

No comments: