Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fun night with the girls

Thank you Melanie for having all of us over tonight, I enjoyed my evening with the Mortar girls. You and your husband are a blessing from God. Thank you for everything you have both done for us, you are very special and I am glad we are friends...It feels good to finally have a friend I can trust, and who accepts me for me, I don't have to pretend I'm someone I'm not. You have made me feel more than welcome in your home and for that I am grateful..Crystal we have been through alot in a little over a year and I wouldn't change it for anything in this world. Amee I am so glad we have met, I enjoy your company as well. None of you are fake and you are all quite sincere in your friendships...Maybe Sunday we can all have a get together at my home. Kind of take turns...Melanie thank you for the shrimp kabobs you got in my honor, but yours are still the best I have ever had...You are an awesome cook, mother, friend and woman..Your beautiful and you have a beautiful heart to go along with it..I am glad your husband is the one going to war with my husband it makes me feel safer knowing how he stands up for his men..It is rare in this world of chaos and hurt...May God bless you all...
Here is a poem I found for all of you and thank you for all you do...


by Boni
A shoulder to cry on,letters to send, money to borrow,clothes to lend,friday night hangouts,afternoon walks,2am phone calls,private girl-talks, memories together will never end,always and forever...My Best Friends


Here is one more poem for my fellow Mortar girls......


Your Friendship
by Amy
You are always right thereWhen I'm feeling downYou give your friendship to meAnd make a smile from my frownYou're such a wonderful personOne of the best that I knowI really don't know you very wellBut I pray our friendship and love will growYour friendship means the world to meWhen you're here, good feelings are foundYour sweet words and funny commentsAlways seem to come around.I want to thank you for all you've doneYou mean everything to meI love you so very muchI pray our friendship will always be!


No comments: