Friday, April 18, 2008

Come home soon!!!!

I think shedaisy has it right in their song Please come home soon. I sleep alone, i cry alone and it's so hard living here on my own. Our house is not a home without you in it..I know we're together even though we are far apart..But I have faith to light the darkened sky..You and the family surround me on the walls and shelves. You are all my saving grace in these crazy times. And I shouldn't have to name you all, you definetly know who you are..God has blessed me with a wonderful,sometimes tragic, crazy family...And for that I am grateful..You are all most appreciated..And Dad(Laporte) your son is just like you and you know what that is what I always count on, you are strong, courageous and humble, and you came home safe because of your will to live and allow others to live.Your Fairy loves you more than you will ever know and you helped me to be stronger in this fight.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You know all you have to do is wear that Tink watch and your Tink shirt and all is well!